Attendees get inspired and make connections during DTC2019
The second annual Digital Transformation Congress was held on July 30, at The Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa. Hosted by IT News Africa with the conference theme “Gaining the edge through technology”, session topics explored how companies can effectively integrate digital technology to transform the customer experience and gain a competitive advantage.
The sessions were conducted in a variety of settings that ranged from general sessions with keynote speakers to interactive panel discussions and insightful fire-side chats. Session topics that were covered by visionaries and industry leaders included:
- Preparing your workforce for the digital age
- Discovering what digital transformation maturity is and highlighting its benefits
- Exploring the business impact of AI
- Using cloud as a digital transformation tool
- Digitally transforming the manufacturing industry
- Digital opportunities in the transportation and logistics sector
- Accelerating digital transformation in government to enhance service delivery
In addition to participating as an event sponsor, First Line Software representatives could be found engaging in discussions with attendees at their exhibition stand, exploring digital transformation partnership opportunities during one-on-one meetings, and listening to speakers during the various sessions.
First Line Software's SVP Vladimir Litoshenko had this to say about the event: “Digital Transformation is a hot topic in South Africa. Companies and government are putting a lot of effort into changing how they conduct their business operations by going Digital. During the Congress we spoke with IT executives from many organizations and we can see that the First Line Software team, with its expertise and knowledge, would be a valuable partner for local companies.”
We are looking forward to meeting new partners and attending the sessions at the Digital Transformation Congress 2020!