How to assemble the WMS/MES/ERP puzzle to increase production efficiency
On November 18, 2021, First Line Software in collaboration with Warehouse Totaal hosted a virtual discussion: How to assemble the WMS/MES/ERP puzzle to increase production efficiency.
It was an opportunity for experts in the warehouse and manufacturing industry business area to share their experience on how to build a successful triangular puzzle with Warehouse Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning platforms to create a harmonious and maximum efficiency production line. Industry experts gave their insights and productive takeaways to different organizations.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
Digital panel is a video-based virtual event for logistics, IT, manufacturing industry, and supply chain leaders from enterprises across the globe. Here are some of the points discussed in the roundtable:
- How to successfully expand WMS trends increasing customer expectations/individualization
- Description of some of the challenges while optimizing warehouse processes
- How the Netherlands compares to the rest of Europe when it comes to digitalization
- How automated systems increase capacity across all levels of operations
- The importance of software implementation before contemplating hardware requirements and upgrades
- Connecting your software solution with your WMS to optimize material flow
SESSION EXPERTS BY KONI, VIASTORE, VACOM, JVDB, FIRST LINE SOFTWARE.
Assembling ERP WMS MES puzzle to improve your production efficiency by 40%. How to get such great results? Request a link to the WMS Panel discussion to learn more!